Friday, October 26, 2012

While leaving Winco...



I stopped at Winco today to buy a Halloween pumpkin.   As I was leaving I passed by the crane machines they have in the lobby.   I noticed that they were fully of Halloween-themed stuffed toys - mummys, monsters, and the like.   Then I took another closer look...

Sure enough, there among the monsters was Obama's head.   Now, I would think that politically-themed decapitated heads were scary enough, but I would have thought that Romney's people would have demanded equal time for Romney's head.  After all, the election is coming up.   I took another look, and sure enough, there in the corner was Romneys' head.  

I'm hoping this becomes a trend.   I'll be more willing to spend money on a crane machine if it was full of the decapitated heads of our political leaders.   Of course, fifty cents is a bit too much to pay for one of their heads...


No comments:

Post a Comment