Saturday, January 19, 2013

Saturday Morning Cartoon - Chew Chew Baby

This has got to be one of the wierdest, most bizarre cartoons that I have ever stumbled across in my viewings.   In fact, I'm not sure why I'm posting it, except for the fact that it is so bizarre that someone may get a laugh out of the sheer wierdness of it.   The cartoon I'm posting is a Paramount Noveltoon from 1958 called Chew Chew Baby.  The Paramount cartoons have always been geared towards the children, with stars such as Casper the Freindly Ghost, Popeye and Baby Huey.   That this cartoon was made and sent into syndication on children's cartoons shows (later pulled) is amazing.  I don't want to give away too much of the plot, just be prepared for a somewhat disturbing experience.   I apologize for the un-PC subject matter... Enjoy?

5 comments:

  1. I watch all the classic cartoons when I was six years old at that time during childhood my favorites like popeye Casper beany and cecil gumby mightor wacky races three stooges gigantor marvel heroes etc.. And my favorites is Flash Gordon and Buck Rogers all classic space opera heroes in comics and tv shows movies etc. as well anime/manga cartoons from Japan also I watch Voltes V Mazinger Z Daimos Robotech Voltron Transformers etc.. Thanks for the information.fron:Wayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hit many of my favorites! I've been meaning to post a Beany and Cecil cartoon here sometime... I'll do that soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watch all the unforgettable cartoons like Popeye Casper Gumby Beany&Cecil Sinbad Jr.Wacky Races Mightor Marvel Heroes Gigantor etc. all the memorable moments of my childhood years is history for a long time.from:Wayne

      Delete
    2. That's Awesome I watch all the cartoon classics for a long time during childhood years that's a best kiddie shows that ever seen in my life.from:Wayne

      Delete
    3. I love the cartoon classics is my favorite during childhood in the Philippines for a long time & my favorite is Popeye the Sailor is my idol too. Thanks for the information. From:Wayne

      Delete